How to Book with Kumano Travel
Booking with Kumano Travel is a two part process: make a “Reservation Request” and then“Finalize Booking”.
- Search for service or products.
- Select desired service or product and add to Cart.
- Review Cart contents.
- Complete personal details form and agree to terms and conditions.
- Submit reservation form.
※Your request will be processed within three business days.
※Depending on request, times may vary.
- Login with username and password. This information will be e-mailed to you once your reservation request has been processed.
- Review contents and price.
- Make payment with credit card. Your confirmed reservation will be e-mailed to you. Please print off your voucher and tour outline from the Reservation History page of your MyPage account. You may be asked to show them to the accommodation or service provider if needed.
※ This part must be performed within 48 hours of receiving the "Reservation Processed" e-mail or your reservation will be cancelled.
Upon completion of your visit, we will send you an e-mail with a questionnaire. Your feedback is important to us and future visitors.
Making reservations for accommodations, tours & activities, and travel services follow the same general pattern. Model Itineraries have a slightly different method for selecting services and products. Please refer to the detailed descriptions below for further explanation.
During the reservation process you will receive a minimum of 4 e-mails - 3 to complete the reservation process, and 1 follow-up mail after your visit. These e-mails form the foundation of your reservation, so please be careful to input your correct address. Please keep all e-mails exchanged with Kumano Travel for verification if needed.
1. Received Reservation Request - This will verify that we have received your reservation request. If you did not receive this e-mail it may have been blocked or filtered. It is the guest's responsibility to insure e-mail correspondence is allowed from our e-mail address (please refer to the e-mail safe list below).
Note: This does not confirm your reservation.
2. Processed Reservation Request - Your reservation request has been processed and requires payment to finalize your reservation. Follow the link to login to your MyPage account, review your reservation, and make payment.
Note: Payment is due within 48 hours of receiving this e-mail. Unfortunately if payment isn’t received by then, your reservation will be cancelled.
Terms & Conditions>>
3. Confirmed Reservation - Your reservation has been confirmed. This e-mail will include a link to your MyPage account.
Note: Please print out your voucher and reservation outline (on the Reservation History page in your MyPage account) and bring it with you on your trip. You may be asked to show them to the accommodation or service provider if needed.
4. How was your trip? - We ask your cooperation to fill out our guest feedback forms. Your input is valuable and appreciated by us and future visitors, and helps us improve our services, products, and community.
Our e-mails may be confused for Spam or Junk mail and filtered by your e-mail or virus software. To make sure that you receive these important e-mails, please add our e-mail address or domain to your contacts, safe list, or white list.
|Our e-mail addresses are:|
|Our domain is:||@tb-kumano.jp|
If you are not sure how to do this check with your e-mail or virus software provider. There is also information online about e-mail safe lists and white lists, which a quick internet search will produce. Thank you for your cooperation.