Terms & Conditions
1. Please read these terms and conditions of use carefully before using the Kumano Travel Reservation System. Please note that using the reservation system indicates that you have accepted these terms. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use the website. We suggest that you save/print out a copy for your reference. PDF file >>
1. Your contract with Kumano Travel begins when you pay for your reservation and ends when you complete your tour/activity, travel service, or stay at an accommodation.
1. Register accurate information into the reservation forms and/or MyPage account.
2. Confirm that e-mails have arrived safely. If you do not contact us to let us know that you have not received them, we will assume that you have.
3. Maintain the confidentiality of your MyPage account information and your password. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
4. Make your payment on time to confirm your reservation. Full prepayment is needed.
5. Print out and bring with you the "Voucher" from the Reservation History page in your MyPage account. You may be asked to show them to the accommodation or service provider if needed.
6. Read and familiarize yourself with all of the information associated with your reservation. Please take time to prepare for your trip, including learning about local customs and etiquette.
7. Arrive on time. Japan is a very time-conscious society, so it is important to respect set times for accommodations, tours, travel services, etc. For accommodations serving meals, please arrive by 18:00. If you arrive late meals may be cancelled without refund.
8. Contact us in advance via your MyPage account to change/cancel your reservation.
9. Abide by the cancellation & change policy.
1. Upon receiving the "Processed Reservation Request" e-mail you must pay within 48 hours by credit card to confirm your reservation. If your payment is not received by then, your reservation will unfortunately be cancelled because it is difficult for service providers to hold unpaid reservations.
※ If you think there may be issues with making the payment deadline, please let us know during the reservation request process in the Requests/Comments box.
2. Prices are per person unless otherwise specified.
3. Prices include all taxes and service charges unless otherwise specified.
4. Prices featured on the Kumano Travel Reservation System are subject to availability.
1. Cancellation fees:
|8~20 in advance||20% of total|
|2~7 in advance||30% of total|
|Day before||40% of total|
|Day of check-in, service, etc.||50% of total|
|No Show / No Cancellation / After beginning of service||100% of total|
2. Cancellation/Change requests can be made from your MyPage account. You will receive your MyPage account ID and password in the "Processed Reservation Request" e-mail. Do not contact service providers directly to change or cancel reservations.
3. Our office hours are weekdays 9:00 to 17:00 (Japan Standard Time), closed weekends and national holidays. All requests received outside of working hours will be processed the following work day. Cancellation fees are determined when the cancellation is processed.
4. Refunds will be directed to your credit card account. Fees from your credit card company as a result of cancellation/change are your responsibility.
1. Accidents: We do not take any responsibility for accidents that occur during the course of your contract with Kumano Travel.
2. Reservation System & Information: In no event shall Kumano Travel be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or damage resulting from the use of this reservation system, or the information available on it and the Tanabe City Kumano Tourism Bureau website.
3. Cancellations, Changes, or Delays: Kumano Travel is not responsible for cancellation, changes, or delays, etc, caused by conditions beyond our control- a "force majeure", mistakes by service providers, or if guests do not fulfill their responsibilities as listed above, such as not arriving on time.
1. We do not guarantee our ability to meet all requests for products and services featured on the Kumano Travel Reservation System. If this is the case, we will suggest the best similar alternative when possible.
2. It is possible that other people will be included in your group during optional tours/activities.
3. Kumano Travel reserves the right to refuse any reservation request for good reason.
1. You consent to the Kumano Travel terms of Security and Privacy.
1. You grant us unlimited use of your feedback content, including ratings, reviews, and questionnaires.
2. Kumano Travel reserves the right to delete any feedback content if it does not meet our feedback guidelines.
3. All ratings and reviews are the personal opinions of guests and do not reflect the views of Kumano Travel.
1. We try our best to keep information on our website up-to-date, but changes do occur. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the information supplied (e.g., model itineraries). If you do notice any errors, please contact us.
1. Text, images, illustrations, etc., on the Kumano Travel Reservation System and the Tanabe City Kumano Tourism Bureau websites are the property of the Tanabe City Kumano Tourism Bureau, or the original photographer/writer/artist.
2. It is forbidden to reproduce, use for business purposes, marketing materials, etc., any text, image, etc., without permission. If you have any questions please contact us.
1. These terms and conditions will be governed and interpreted in accordance with Japanese law. Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Wakayama Prefecture, Japan.
1. Service providers may also have their own specific terms and conditions to abide by.
2. Kumano Travel reserves the right to revise and update these terms and conditions at any time.
3. Other events or issues not included in the above terms and conditions are covered by the general terms and provisions for Government Registered Japanese Travel Agents.
Sample English >>
Official Japanese >>
Note: The Japanese version is used in the case of discrepancies with the English version.
Kumano Travel is a division of the Tanabe City Kumano Tourism Bureau, a General Incorporated Association (Ippan Shadan Houjin).
Address: 727-2 Minato, Tanabe City, Wakayama Prefecture, 646-0031, JAPAN
Office Hours: Weekdays 9:00~17:00 (Japan Standard Time)
Closed weekends and national holidays.
Note: All requests received outside of working hours will be processed the following working day.
Wakayama Prefecture Travel Agency License Number 2-283
Full Member of All Nippon Travel Agents Association (ANTA)
Last Revised August 17, 2010