Because of the current Covid-19 situation there are unscheduled closures and changes in opening hours.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is list is not a complete list, only a guideline. As the situation is changing quickly the information below may not be 100% up-to-date.
Please also refer to the Japan National Tourism Organization Coronavirus (COVID-19) advisory information page for nation-wide updates.
Services & Activities
- Koyasan Kumano Access Bus: Not running until June 30, 2020. Running from July partially ( only weekends and national holiday) and running regularly from August (everyday).
- Local Bus (Ryujin Bus)Some parts of the Hongu Line: Not running temporarily. Restart full operation from May 23, 2020.
- Dorokyo Gorge Jet Boat Tour: Not running temporarily.
Accommodations & Facilities
- Pension Shirogisu: Closed until August 31, 2020.
- Mehari Honpo Sangenjaya Korikian : Closed until December 31, 2020.
- Guest House Kiyohime: Closed until Sep 30, 2020.
- Hibiki Rental House : Closed until December 31, 2020.
- Minpaku Akatsuki : Closed until Aug 31, 2020.
- Kodo-no-Yado Kakidaira: Closed until March 31, 2021.
- Minshuku Nakano: Closed until August 31, 2020.
Chikatsuyu Cherry Garden “Sakura-no-Sono” (Family House): Closed until August 31, 2020.
- Kumano Hongu Taisha : The prayer time will be shortened as follows from 20 April 2020. | Worship time: 8 am to 5pm | Prayer: From 8 am to 4 pm |
- Daimon-zaka Washoan Homestay：Closed until October 31, 2020.
- Kumano Nachi Taisha（Treasure Hall, Seiryoutei cafe): Closed for the time being.
- Kumano-Bettei Nakanoshima: Restart operation from June. Open days are limited.
Sorry, closed during these days below(2020 year).
- Kokoyui Guest House：Closed until December 31, 2020.
- Katsuura Gyokou Nigiwai Fish Market : Closed for the time being.
- Ki-no-Matsushima Cruising : Re-opening only schedule as below from Jul to Sep 2020.