Because of the current Covid-19 situation there are unscheduled closures and changes in opening hours.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is list is not a complete list, only a guideline. As the situation is changing quickly the information below may not be 100% up-to-date.
Please also refer to the Japan National Tourism Organization Coronavirus (COVID-19) advisory information page for nation-wide updates.
Services & Activities
- Highway Bus (Meiko Bus)Osaka to Tanabe/Shirahama Express Bus:
The following flights will be reduced from October 1, 2020.
・ Departure from Shirahama: 18 flights…Departure from Adventure World 17:09 (between October 1 and the time being)
・ Departure from Osaka: 5 flights: Departs from Osaka Station JR High Way Bus Terminal at 9:50 (between October 1 and the time being.
- Dorokyo Gorge Jet Boat Tour: Not running temporarily for the time being.
Accommodations & Facilities
- Hibiki Rental House : Closed until June 30, 2021.
- Kodo-no-Yado Kakidaira: Closed until March 31, 2021.
Chikatsuyu Cherry Garden “Sakura-no-Sono” (Family House): Closed for the time being.
- Chikatsuyu Cherry Garden “Sakura-no-Sono”（Annex Private Rental) ： Reservation: limited only one group per day.
- Yamazakura Annex : Reservation: limited only one group per day.
- Kumano Hongu Taisha : The prayer time will be shortened as follows from 20 April 2020. | Worship time: 8 am to 5pm | Prayer: From 8 am to 4 pm |
- Watarase Onsen, Hotel Himeyuri：Closed for the time being.
- Daimon-zaka Washoan Homestay：Closed for the time being.
- Kumano Nachi Taisha（Treasure Hall, Seiryoutei cafe): Closed for the time being.
- Kumano-Bettei Nakanoshima: Open days are limited.
Sorry, closed Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Katsuura Gyokou Nigiwai Fish Market : Closed for the time being.
- Ki-no-Matsushima Cruising :
Limited operation on every Saturday, Sunday, and National Holiday
- Guest House Fukuroku: Closed until December 31, 2021.