JR-West, Kansai WIDE Area Pass
The Kansai WIDE Area Pass is a special rail pass for the bullet train “Sanyo Shinkansen”, express, and local trains on the JR West railway network.
4 Day: 7,000 yen
More information, buy online >>
Ise-Kumano-Wakayama Area Tourist Pass
From July 15, 2016 (Friday)
Adult 11,000 yen Children 5,500 yen
(Children 6 to 11 years old)
NOTE: This pass is not available for purchase in Japan.
Five consecutive days
- JR conventional lines:
Nagoya-Shingu-within Osaka City (via lse Tetsudo Line or Kameyama, via Kisei Main Line/Hanwa Line)
- Nagoya-Kameyama-Nara-within Osaka City (via Kansai Main Line) Taki Toba (Sangu Line)
- Kansai International Airport-Hineno (Kansai Airport Line)
- Bus routes for accessing Kumano Kodo, Kumano Hongu Taisha, Kumano Nachi Taisha (Only Kumano Kotsu Bus); and select Mie Kotsu bus routes
- Unlimited use of non-reserved seats on ordinary cars on all JR conventional line trains in the subject section.
- Reserved seats can be used up to four times on ordinary cars of limited express and rapid trains.
- Only non-reserved seats can be used on the limited express “Haruka’ between the Kansai International Airport and Shin-Osaka section.
- Mie Kotsu Bus:
- Geku-Naiku line
- Ise/Futami/Toba Excursion Bus CAN Bus
- Owase Station to Washige
- Owase Station to Segiyama -Kumano Kodo Center
- Kumanoshi Station to Senmaida and Tori-toge pass entrance
- Kumano Gobo Nankai Bus:
- Kii-Katsuura Station to Nachisan
- Shingu Station to Hongu Taisha-mae
- Shingu Station to Koguchi
- Shingu Station to Kii-Katsuura Station
Information PDF >>
Website link >>
JAL Japan Explorer Pass
Discount domestic flight tickets called “JAL Japan Explorer Pass” are available.
This is a great way to connect from Haneda in Tokyo to Nanki-Shirahama which is just south of Tanabe, the gateway to the Kumano Kodo pilgrimage routes.